James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Palm Springs: The dream house

The great thing about Las Vegas is that it's a mere 4.5 hours from Palm Springs!

We made it to our house by early afternoon, and from the moment we walked inside I knew it would be near-impossible to leave.


I told you.

We had Sofi and Lola share a bed, which basically meant lots of giggling from two tiny girlfriends until the wee hours of the morning.

The backyard was a dream.
Though the pool was freezing, it complimented the 100+ degree weather perfectly.

And the patio served as the perfect setting for many an outdoor dinner.


 I'd be lying if I said I wasn't trying to duplicate several (or almost every) elements of this house in our Seattle apartment.

Sigh.
I want to go back.

0 comments: