James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Currently can't live without...

reece: grandpa sweaters, the mondo laptop, holiday weekends, pandora, lola kisses

jessica: downton abbey, parenthood, jet blue, chocolate pudding with whipped cream, naptime (is it wrong that two of my five "must haves" are television shows? Netflix will be the death of me...)

lola: snow white princess dress, strawberry "pink" milk (aka pure sugar), winnie + zoe, "slinky" the giraffe, binkies (PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THE THINGS!!!)

james: stuff on which to chew (yes, this includes my chest... and yes, I fear for my life), Sophie the Giraffe, constant attention, ice cream

3 comments:

Alysha and Jason said...

Everyone keeps talking about Downtown Abbey! I must see this show. Also, I thought you didn't like the show Parenthood? Or are you talking about being a parent?

Marissa Waddell said...

DOWNTON! I'm obsessed. I've seen the first season 2 or 3 times and watched all of the second season and the Christmas special online (probably illegal). The second season is so much better than the first!

Cindy said...

Downton makes my heart skip a beat. I pause it and cry a little when I see that there is only a few minutes left in the show. My current Netflix comedic obsession is The IT Crowd.