James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, January 19, 2012

She's got it...

The best thing about birthday months is all the free meals restaurants throw at you.
I love food, and I LOVE free stuff.

A few weekends ago, we cashed in on some grub gratis at Tucanos (which, by the way, is kind of my worst nightmare -- meat on a stick? Caca) with the Wheatleys.


The worst thing about free birthday meals is the way the restaurant punishes you by forcing you to stand up and hold a maracca while servers sing at the top of their lungs.
That will teach you to redeem that coupon.



At least I wasn't alone in my shame.

The best part of the meal came when Lola picked up the red and green meat stick thing, yelled, "I've got the power!" and whacked Reece in the head.

My kid is nuts.
But let's face it, she does have the power.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Tucanos is MY worst nightmare too! (minus the pineapple of course....) but we went for Josh's birthday because I love him just that much. *sigh* stupid love.

Tabetha Elliss said...

I very literally laughed out loud. You are hilarious!