James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why, thanks: the end...

I've clearly been off my game with my gratitude lists lately.
Here we are at the end of November, and I'm not sure where the month went or how we could possibly be just 25 days away from Christmas...

Yikes.
Anyway...

I feel I could write a novel filled with all the blessings we've seen over the past year.
Despite several significant stumbles, life has been so very sweet.

And with that, I intend to finish my thankful list for November 2011...

twenty three: my education and the places it has taken me, the people it has brought into my life and the world it has allowed me to see.

twenty four: the time I get to spend with Reece after our babies are asleep, and the way we laugh so hard together our cheeks hurt.


twenty five: my faith.

twenty six: the way James squeals with happiness the moment I walk into a room -- no one has ever adored me the way he does and I'm not at all ashamed to say that I LOVE it.

twenty seven: Reece's education and the doors it has opened for our future.

twenty eight: my job and the things it has taught me about myself.

twenty nine: my wedding ring.

thirty: family pictures.

Goodbye November!
You've been good to us.


0 comments: