James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scheming...

Some mornings when it's not deathly hot, I'll haul a blanket out onto the lawn and lay outside with the babies.
Yesterday was one such morning, and all was well until Lola decided she'd rather run in the street than lay in the grass because life is much more fun when lived on the edge.

She grabbed my hand and insisted I join her, dismissing my explanation that someone had to stay with James.
After about five attempts, she raised her eyebrows, smiled and said, "I'll give you a present!"

Great.
My kid knows how to scheme.

This occurred shortly after she pilfered some pink nail polish from my drawer and attempted to give herself a manicure in the corner without my knowledge.
Thank heavens for momsense, which alerted me to the looming disaster that I was able to avert.

1 comments:

jaclyn said...

I wish I was wearing that skirt