James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, September 2, 2011

Farewell to productivity...

My life has been completely taken over.


I know, I know.
I'm pretty slow to jump on the bandwagon.
I've had an account set up for a month or so but didn't bother to figure out how to use it until last night.

I should have just stayed away, because my poor children might become Pinterest orphans.

Tell me if you have an account so I can follow you!
Follow me [HERE]

Yet another way to socialize without actually talking to people.
What has society become?

2 comments:

steph said...

Welcome to the cult, er, club. Remember the Office episode when Michael Scott says he didn't work for three days when he discovered YouTube? So has been my experience. But I'm taming it, despite my discovery of the Pinterest App. Yep, you can take it with you wherever you go. Thank heaven my child can entertain himself at his age. I love your finds and can't wait to see what else you love.

Jo said...

YES. Pinterest makes the world go round.