James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Finding Nemo, losing my mind...

Yesterday the kids and I met up with our friends Lindsay and Evan at the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy.
I had my doubts, because this is Utah after all and though we have plenty of seagulls, we have no sea.

The aquarium is housed in what used to be an Albertson's grocery store, so it's pretty tiny.
But Lola loved it.

Thank heavens for this Nemo phase she's in.

We arrived just in time to watch the penguins eat their lunch.


 Penguins are very stinky, but they sure are adorable.
Lola was mesmerized by the fish tanks.

"Yook!  Nemo! Yook! Dory!"


 James was a little underwhelmed and quickly fell asleep.


 By the end of the afternoon, I had an exhausted and happy little girl ready for dinner and bed.

I also managed to lose my credit card.
And my car keys.

Apparently I am losing my mind.


Hooray for psychedelic pictures.

0 comments: