James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blessed: the James Reece edition...

Today, Reece gave a beautiful blessing to our James.

 
The blessing was perfect, and it was made sweeter by the presence of so many family members and close friends who love this little boy.
 
We are very, very blessed.


I look forward to watching my boy grow and learn and become who he is going to be.
He is so sweet and happy and loving.
He brings us so much joy.
I'm confident he will be a strong influence for good in the lives of all those he meets.

And really, I can't believe he's mine.

I'm incredibly grateful for this tiny person.
I can't help but fall more and more in love with him with each passing day.
It is such a privilege to be his mother.


*Let it be known that I tried to get a photo with both of my children, but Lola was too busy twirling in her "pincess" dress.

4 comments:

Kimba said...

wow, we went from tallest to shortest, didn't we? :) that's it. gotta wear heels from now on!

had a great time jess, he's such a doll. and those chocolate cookies?! horribly good.

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! Also, you look AMAZING! What's your exercise routine?

Alysha and Jason said...

By the way, you look GORGEOUS in that last photo. :)

AJ and Cindy said...

I loved looking at all these pictures and pretending we were there! ha :) Looks like a lovely time and a wonderful celebration! I won't go into how sad I am that we had to miss it :( but just know We love our bffs so much and are so happy everything went perfectly! even if we weren't there...JK :)