James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, July 25, 2011

People watching at its finest...


 In case you didn't know, we are classy people.

We eat at classy restaurant establishments (cough, warehouses) such as Costco and dine on classy cuisine such as cheese pizza, hotdogs and chocolate/vanilla frozen yogurt.

We frequent classy venues such as the Maverik Center in West Valley (yes, I'm ready for aaaventure -- have you seen those commercials?  I want to die).

We attend classy events such as the Days of '47 Rodeo, where I find myself cheering for the "animal athletes" more than the cowboys.

See?
We oooooze class.

 Totally worth it though, since we got to spend the evening with the Maudsleys.
Lola has missed her Lyla.

Those girls kill me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go watch some WWF wrestling while I spit into a can.

1 comments:

Camille Wheatley said...

How fun!!! I'm so sad we missed our rodeo traditions this year! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time!