James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, July 25, 2011

Gluttony...

This weekend I experienced perhaps the greatest event of my life.
OK, aside from my wedding and the birth of my children.
But really.

If you've never partaken of the joy that is "Taste of the Valley," you have not yet fully lived.

$10
40 local restaurants
Endless amounts of food, drinks and treats
3904859485908475938475 calories
100 percent incredible

 My mom and I decided we could have easily purchased one ticket and shared the loot.
We came to this conclusion after stuffing ourselves beyond all reason after visiting just four booths.
James, being the food snob he is, slept through the entire shindig.
He's a purist, that one.


For a chubby food enthusiast such as myself, this was heaven.
I will most certainly be attending again next year (and will likely train for a marathon in the meantime as to not gain 6,000 pounds).

Drool.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

This is the first year we've missed it. :( Isn't it awesome! As a fellow glutton, I'm a huge fan!