This Independence Day weekend, we ate too much, played too hard and slept too little.
Just the way it should be.
Activities included (but were not limited to):
01. Grandpa Banks' 85th birthday bash at Brick Oven
02. Our first date post-James (though James joined us). Thanks to Happy Sumo's Wine and Dine After Nine deal, my very loving relationship with sushi was rekindled.
03. A walk to the Riverwoods with Kelly to browse the little farmer's market
04. A visit from the Maudsleys.
05. A trip to the movies to beat the heat. Gotta love $3 admission and $1 drinks, popcorn and candy. Too bad Mr. Popper's Penguins scared Lola to death.
06. Battling the Provo traffic with the Wheatleys to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks.
I love summer.
Next up: the 4th of July.