James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anni-vada-versary: part two...

Miraculously, James let us sleep in until ten.
We can just go ahead and pretend I didn't get up with him every two hours throughout the night.


For breakfast we dined on steel-cut oats and biscuits and gravy at Squatters.
Going out to breakfast is fun.
We should do it more often.


After a quick visit with Nana Cyndi and Pop Pop Tony, we headed up to Park City to shop, eat and lounge -- the three things I do best.

My poor boys were forced to endure over an hour at the banana republic outlet.
They may never forgive me.

We met up with Lola and the rest of my family for some Fat Kid pizza before heading back to real life.


 I loved spending the weekend with my loves.
Anniversaries should definitely occur more than just once a year.

0 comments: