James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Waterlogged...

This was the weekend we've all been waiting for.
It just felt like... summer.

Though let's face it, after all the rain and cold we've been bombarded with this spring, "summer" pretty much means anything over 65 degrees.

Sunshine-induced elation can have frightening side effects.
I'm living proof: I put on a bathing suit Saturday.
And then I went out in public.


 Lola = not so thrilled.


I was frustrated that the hours of intense therapy we logged last summer to cure her of her aqua fear had been for nothing.
But she warmed up after awhile, which is a good thing because I'm definitely getting a season pass to the Lindon City pool.

Slides, lazy river, baby pools, lap pools, wave simulator -- it's just that rockin'.


Plus, I happen to think my kid rocks her teeny-weeny bikini.
Heaven knows one of us should, and Reece's chest is much to furry to pull it off.

3 comments:

Mal Mecham said...

And rock it she does! She's so stinking cute, Jess. Honestly. And you're too cute for your own good. Pregnant belly and all.

Jessica said...

Fun! We went to the Lindon Pool for the first time the very end of last summer, and it was amazing! I need to take Ellie there soon.

Unknown said...

You are so much braver and cuter than I would be!! And I love love love Lola's suit. So adorable!