James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The deterioration of a plan...

I was craving smores this afternoon.
I thought a drive up Provo Canyon for a bonfire would be delightful.
And then about 30 minutes passed and the pregnancy exhaustion hit.
Suddenly the canyon seemed much too far away.

So we heated up the barbecue, pulled out a metal hanger and went to town.
Did I mention we used cinnamon graham crackers instead of the traditional honey?
The store was out of off-brand honey, and I wasn't about to pay a dollar more for name brand stuff.

And then it got cold but my coat was downstairs and I was far too lazy to procure it (remember the pregnancy exhaustion?), so I grabbed my old high school student council sweater from the hall closet.
Actually, I think it was my sister's.
Mine is probably downstairs in the same closet as my legitimate coats.

But I stayed warm, so...


 The road to hell may be paved with good intentions, but let's face it, sometimes you just need to indulge your laziness.

My craving was satisfied and we saved on gas.
Woot.

0 comments: