James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, May 20, 2011

Rain, rain...

So I'm pretty sure Utah forgot it's not located in the Pacific Northwest (though I wouldn't complain if it was).

One of our reporters told me yesterday that it's rained 38 out of the last 52 days.
And that was yesterday, so make it 39 out of the last 53.

I think it's my fault though -- the summer I was pregnant with Lola, it rained all through June.

Here's the thing though -- I know everyone wants the sun to come out, and in public, I call for the same change in the weather.
But I'm secretly loving the gloom for several reasons:

01. I don't have to blow dry my hair.
02. The cool keeps the cankles at bay.
03. Who wants to go outside when it's windy and wet?  All the more reason to sit on the couch all day.

Oh yes, pregnancy and rain go together like peanut butter and jelly.

OK, you can start cursing me now.

1 comments:

mathistown said...

I'm glad SOMEONE is enjoying the rain. :)