James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thirty six...


This week's photo courtesy sister's shower curtain

Wowsers, that's a big girl.
My brother-in-law said it best when he last saw me: "Holy crap."

Four weeks left.
That means driving to Salt Lake City once a week for those excruciating "checks" with my doctor.
Last time, it also meant learning I hadn't progressed at all, so we're hoping for some different results this time around.

Let's hope this little guy doesn't plan on digging his fingernails into my uterus and refusing to come out -- just like his big sister.
Because I am really, really getting excited to snuggle him and smother him with smooches and breathe in that fresh newborn smell.
Until next week!
Can you say, full term???!!!

2 comments:

jaclyn said...

I seriously cannot wait to hold this baby

Amy said...

LOL I can't wait to meet the little guy! Are you delivering in SL? I think that choice alone pretty much guarantees a water-breaking-HE'S COMING RIGHT NOW-movie-style birth. :D Good choice.