James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A first second...

I've probably mentioned this before, but the year Lola was born, so were 18 other babies in our ward in Salt Lake City.

Something in the water, perhaps?

Imagine how much fun it's been watching these babies grow and play and develop real friendships.
And I happen to love the mamas as well, so that's an added perk.

Aleks was one of the leaders of the pack, and we got to celebrate her second birthday this weekend.
Hollie did a fantastic job planning an "Olivia" themed bash.


And little Aleks looked beautiful, as always, though she was enjoying herself too much to look at the camera.


I've said it once, I'll say it again -- we are so lucky to have such wonderful friends who have become more like family over the last three and a half years.

Can't wait to celebrate birthday #3 with Miss De Rosa!

Happy birthday, sweet girl.
We sure love you.

1 comments:

Amy said...

That's how our ward is (but double it...seriously. 35 babies in one year, 5 within the week Tommy was born...) and I simply LOVE it! I hope that your new ward/neighborhood in Provo proves to be the same. :D