James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

And it's here...

I've reached the stage where getting my enormous body into the shower before 1 p.m. is a huge feat
where I am completely and totally ready to go to sleep by 7 p.m.
where the cankles are so offensive I wear socks all the time -- and I hate socks
where I am completely content laying on the couch for most of the day
where I get up every hour every night to rush to the bathroom
where I have terrible pregnancy night terrors (does anyone else get these?  Who knew babies did such wacky things to your dreams!) 
where I eat anything and everything within reach -- especially if it's loaded with salt
where I cry on a consistent basis for absolutely no reason at all
where I want to hold Lola every spare second I get (or, more accurately, every second she lets me)
where nothing fits and I wish it were socially acceptable to walk around naked

Can't believe we're so close.

4 comments:

aubrie said...

Hmm...I think pretty much all of those are spot on for me now too (well, substitute Lilia for Lola and minus the cankles)...unfortunately I've got 29 more weeks to go instead of 5! I'm glad you're at the final countdown--good luck!

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

I was just writing a post about this very same thing... in fact i think i have written down verbatim some of these same feelings. And i still have 7 weeks! Unless I get induced early again!

Unknown said...

I totally cry on a consistent basis for absolutely no reason! Our poor husbands, we're so lucky they put up with us :) But then again we are carrying their child! haha

Amy said...

Is it bad that I feel almost all of these and I'm only 16 weeks? Dang. The cankles and enormosity (it's a word....) are just around the corner....