James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SLC play...

Continuing on with the Salt Lake City love...

Some of our favorite girls invited us to join them on a playdate/picnic at Liberty Park on a rare sunny day last week.
Despite the presence of drug dealers, homeless people, spilled oil and mean geese -- Liberty is one of my favorite places in the city.

It's great for running, picnicking, sliding, and swinging -- especially during the spring/summer/fall months.


If you happen to be downtown around lunchtime, grab a sandwich and find a bench at Liberty.
I promise you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Your child is so cute. I love how she is looking cautiously at the turtle and then rides him. So cute.

AJ and Cindy said...

what a fun day, even if the girls (and me) were kinda grumpy :) I will miss our power walks to Liberty :(

steph said...

Lola is such a beautiful big girl! Good luck packing up and moving. I know it's no fun but you'll be through soon. Take care!