James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Runny noses and a rabbit...


This little face pretty much sums up how we've all been feeling today.

Poor Lola bird has a nasty cold, just in time for Easter.
She's stuffy, she's exhausted, her big brown eyes are watering nonstop.

Reece pretty much destroyed every inch of his body hauling heavy boxes in and out of apartments, cars and houses.
All the while, his very pregnant wife just had to watch and boss -- the former being something I'm not great at, the latter being one of my specialties.
Needless to say, he's exhausted too.

And then there's me. 
Apparently packing those heavy boxes took its toll, because dude, I hurt.
Like, I don't think I'll ever be able to bend over again.
And guess what?
I'm exhausted too.

Let's hope the Easter Bunny brings a big dose of sleep and Tylenol.

Though I wouldn't refuse a few Starburst jellybeans either.
Just sayin'.

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

that first picture cracks me up. I love Lola

Amy said...

Poor baby-girl. And baby-boy. And momma and daddy. Moving is the worst!

Angie said...

I feel you, girl. Moving is exhausting! Hope everyone is recovering nicely.