James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, March 14, 2011

Twenty six...

Speaking of posting things a few days late, here's what baby boy looks like at 26 weeks and change:


Please excuse my enormous caboose.
This week, I little munchkin decided to bust in on the photo shoot.
She's got this thing for the toilet these days...


Wowsers.  The third trimester is just two weeks away!
And after that, we're down to twelve weeks before I've got two little munchkins on my hands.

Crazy, crazy, crazy.

Until next week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a cute bump! Why doesn't mine look like that?

Caitlin said...

I have no idea what you're talking about. What butt?! anyway, you're adorable Jess! Little Lola and baking brother are so lucky to have you and Reece. Congrats on the the whole graduate school thing too! I don't know if you decided yet but dude Arizona would be pretty cool...well hot...but cool:) love you and all your little bumps!

Jenna said...

Jessica ... can you STOP being adorable? The rest of us feel bad. :(

Just kidding. Live it up!

tara said...

um hi. based on all your cute weekly updates of growing baby, i will be hiring you once I'm prego, to dress me. Stop being so fabulous..like all the time.