James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pregnancy diet...

Today's Menu:

Breakfast: half a bag of Cadbury mini eggs and chocolate cake, washed down with a cold Diet Dr. Pepper

Mid-morning snack: large handfulls of BBQ kettle chips, Costco organic tortilla chips, Easter candy corn and more Cadbury mini eggs

Late-morning snack: jello with a gigantic mound of spray whipped cream on top

Lunch: Costa Vida chipotle chicken salad, McDonald's $1 Diet Coke, ice cream sundae

Afternoon snack: raisin bran, more Cadbury mini eggs, 1/2 veggie burger patty drowned in ketchup

Dinner: off-brand macaroni and cheese with extra salt

It's a miracle I'm still alive.
It's a good thing I brought a toothbrush to work with me, because the candy conversation hearts at my desk wouldn't have stood a chance otherwise.

I think I can feel my arteries clogging.

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I love your pregnancy diet, it sounds really tasty. I am jealous you have so much Easter candy around, I am going to have to hit you up for some of that asap! :)

Abby said...

Dude. This made we want to go get pregnant so that I could justify eating like that, too!

ECR said...

I love those Cadbury mini eggs too, does that mean I'm Pregnant?