James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Parading in green...

Since our time in our beloved Salt Lake City is coming to a close, I've made it my mission to drag my little family to every little event/restaurant/building etc. that makes our current home unique (and oftentimes quirky).

Saturday's St. Paddy's Day parade at the Gateway, in all its glory, definitely fit in that "quirky" category.

Why yes, this dog does has pink toenails to accent its mohawk.

As always, Reece was thrilled to be in attendance.


Lola, on the other hand, refused to crack a smile (as evidenced in every picture).

 
"Hells bells, are these people serious?"

At least she got a gold coin out if it.


Let the record show that Reece actually suggested we stop in Anthropologie (I have witnesses).
What have I done to my husband?


The smile finally made its way to Lola's face when Nana and Papa showed up to whisk her away.
For the record, I'm in love with the following pictures.


Thanks Alysha, for bringing this one-of-a-kind spectacle to our attention.
I love me some Irish.

Awkward family photo, anyone?

Happy St. Patrick's Week!

2 comments:

Kimba said...

i was in the parade years ago when i was raising a guide dog (i think they invited the club because the dogs wear great coats....) and all i remember was how freakin' huge the irish wolfhounds were. like, eat your baby huge.

AJ and Cindy said...

the parade looks like it was really fun. thanks so much for taking lyla, it was a huge help for us and we are so grateful that you took her along on your family outing!