James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just like the Weather Channel...

Today's Lows...

Guzzling 10 ounces of straight sugar on an empty stomach
Getting pricked in the finger (seriously, why does that hurt so much?)
Having the blood sucked out of my arm
Receiving a shot in my butt that hurt worse than childbirth and made my entire left side ache all day long
Re-reading this post and realizing what a whiner I am
 
Today's Highs...

Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for dinner
Lola's 3.75 hour nap
Watching my daughter run around in nothing but a diaper for 75% of the day because my butt hurt too badly to fight her on the clothing issue (which believe me, has become a genuine issue)
Singing bedtime songs to my baby with my dad -- the same songs he used to sing me when I was a baby

Speaking of the weather -- I'm praying for sunshine tomorrow.
Spring, where are you???

2 comments:

De Rosa said...

Your forgot in your highs, a visit from your crazy mac in cheese neighbors jk we love you guys! I hope you feel better tomorrow and that your side doesn't hurt anymore. Goodness, what we do for our babies!

Alysha and Jason said...

Lucky dad.