James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Arizona wrap up...

Reece and I woke up to more sunshine Sunday morning.
I dragged him outside to "hike" up A "Mountain" (I use quotation marks, because the mountain is most definitely more like a mini hill).


I got a sunburn.
In March.

I know, right???
I could get used to this place.

Reece had to catch an afternoon flight, so we walked to a little pub on Mill for a breakfast of omelets, fried potatoes and diet coke with lemon (for me).


After bidding Reece farewell, I spent the day with my uncle and cousin.
We binged on March Madness, walked around campus, stocked up at Trader Joe's and returned to MoJo.


Because I'm obsessed with food, I must mention my first Pita Jungle experience.
My AZ friends have always raved about this restaurant, and I must say, it lived up to the hype -- at least for me.


I love being pregnant because I can clean my plate (and everyone else's, for that matter) and no one says a thing.

Monday morning I was able to see one of my best friends from college and her little girl.
Yet another perk about a move to Arizona -- more Linds time.

After all, we're both having boys and our due dates are less than a week apart.


In short, I heart Arizona.
Now if only we could make a solid decision...

4 comments:

Shannon said...

As jealous as I am of that weather, I do not want you to go to ASU! BYU PLEASE! What will E do without his girlfriend? (And of course our yet to be born girl without her yet to be born boyfriend?)

Alysha and Jason said...

I wish you'd move to Oregon...

De Rosa said...

You look like you had a blast I am so jealous! I wish I was pregnant so people would stop judging me when I wipe my plate clean!

Muncher Cruncher said...

I am SO glad you went to pita jungle!! I could eat at that place daily. It is so dang good! I hope you pick AZ! ;)