James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring, do not mess with me...

If I didn't know better, I'd say Spring had arrived in Salt Lake City.


 Unfortunately, I know better.
I've lived through too many Utah "Springs" to get overly excited about this gorgeous weather.
It's like the hot guy in high school who flirts with you and charms you and lures you in... only to ask another girl to homecoming.
Wait, that didn't happen to you?

In addition, it happens to be April Fools Week, and thus a blizzard is likely anticipating the moment it can scream SYKE to those of us who've pulled out our shorts and T-shirts already.
Mother Nature is pretty cruel like that.

Though I'm beyond skeptical, I've spent the last two glorious days outside "walking" with Lola.
Strollers are no longer allowed, which means our walks take about 17 times as long as they did last Spring.

Do not be surprised if the next pictures I post involve Lola making a snowman in our front yard.
Because that's how Utah Springs roll.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Somehow I always think KNOWING this will make it better. Somehow it never does.

Alysha and Jason said...

I love that baby. Thanks for letting me put her to bed!