James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Don't you lay a finger...

 My baby has not been a great eater lately.
In fact, she's been pretty horrible.

Unless of course you offer her fruit snacks or caramel Bugles (yes, they exist and taste as disgustingly delicious as they sound), and then she'll down the entire bag before you can say "clogged arteries."

So when I found her curled up in the cats' chair with a bag of Costco's organic tortilla chips (still not quite sure how she got her hands on it), I didn't protest.


 All was well until Babbo came to beg a handful.
The bag was promptly placed under her little tooshie, where no one dared to retrieve it.


Because trust me when I tell you that tooshie, cute as it may be, can be lethal.

1 comments:

Alysha and Jason said...

This made me laugh! Well, that's not new, almost all of your posts make me laugh. :) Love that little girl and I love that she is walking!

MARILLA

HEh heh heh heh (Gilbert's Dad's Laugh)