James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Twenty...


We've made it halfway folks!

I celebrated this milestone by ditching the makeup and eating an entire Costa Vida chicken salad.

Baby boy is kicking up a storm, and Reece felt him for the first time the other night.
It was awesome, something I will never get tired of feeling.

Except for when he finds my ribs.
Then it's just painful.

Also, how awesome is it that I can say "he" now instead of "it" or "baby"?
Personally, I think it's pretty fantastic.

Boy oh boy I love my boy.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Looking so good Jess! I'm so happy it's a he too. All I keep thinking about is grad school for Reece, and how I really hope you end up here in Utah! And mostly how I hope you become my neighbor. A gal can dream, right?

Abby said...

Wow. You look just darling. And hey, I could plow through an entire Cost Vida sandwich ANY DAY, pregnant or no.

I can't believe you guys are having nuber #! It is just CRAZY! I was thinking about this last night and I was like..."I don't even know where I would PUT another baby!"

Jessica and Reece said...

Abby, there is no way we will be able to cram our family of four into our current apartment. We're just waiting on grad schools before we make a permanent move, which I can only imagine will be a a nightmare. I'm getting tired just thinking about it...