James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday perfection...

I only recently got my Sunday nights back, thanks to a change in work schedule.

For the past month, we've celebrated my new-found freedom with friends, family and a ridiculous amount of food.

But this Sunday night, we found ourselves on our own.
Just Reece, Lola, Jack, Adele and I.

And after a week of battling nasty colds (Lola and I), crazy work schedules (Reece) and everything in between, nothing has ever sounded so appealing.

Reece whipped up some amazing chicken curry.
I loved it.
Baby boy loved it.
The cats (aka the feline vacuums) loved it.

But Lola loved it most of all.


 Miraculously, our little chicky went straight to bed (this cold has instilled in her a fear of sleep).
So Reece and I took advantage of the down time.


 Thank heavens for foot rubs, Cam and Mitchell.

I love Sundays.

2 comments:

The Grady's said...

LOVE modern family!

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

I love Lola's face in all of these. She looks like a little nymph. :)