James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, January 27, 2011

And the winner is...

Out of the 84 people who ventured guesses, 39 chose blue.

Using a random number generator found by googling "random number generator," we came out with the lucky number 6, assigned to the one and only:

Stephanie Moore

Stephanie is the definition of superwoman -- mother to darling Mason, working as a registered nurse AND getting her masters degree.  I don't know how she does it, but she's amazing.
Congrats Steph!

E-mail me at benjigur@gmail.com or send me a facebook message with your address so I can send the $30 Best Buy gift card your way!

Thanks to all who played.

4 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

You are too kind!

De Rosa said...

Stephanie so jealous!!!!

Kelly Danielle said...

So cheap... I want a refund on my hopes and dreams.

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

I thought Reece was going to ensure our victory? Rats.