James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Eighteen...

This week I...

 got a flu shot and a blood draw and didn't even cry
heard baby's heartbeat -- steady and strong and beautiful
ate an entire papa murphy's mediterranean chicken thin crust pizza by myself
 discovered how bad I am at "bed rest"
had to pull out my bigger bras, because the sisters were starting to scream in my normal ones
had to stop sleeping on my tummy
felt the baby move for the first time
was reintroduced to the chubby pregnancy cheeks

we have our gender ultrasound a week from Thursday
reece is confident it's another girl
i'm sticking to my hope for a boy
what do you think?

are you team reece or team jessica?

leave your prediction
if you're right, your name will go in the pot for a super awesome surprise
really, it's going to rock your world

so do it
tell me what you think

meanwhile, i'll be brainstorming about what that rockin' award will be

until next week...

17 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

oh, fun!

I never win anything! :) Okay, I have a 50\50 shot here, let me go with...a girl ;)

soooo excited to find out!

Mal Mecham said...

I'm going to go with boy...because you're bigger than you were with the darling Lola... :) So excited for you guys!!

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

You seem like the type that would have more boys than girls so I am going to go with a girl. Because sometimes fate is funny like that. Even though I think it's a boy. But we want you to have more children so let's hope it's a girl so you don't stop. :)

The Lancaster's said...

I think it is a boy. Plus all the things you have been craving and eating steer me in that prediction. Can't wait :)

De Rosa said...

BOY BOY BOY

Sierra and Ryan said...

Team jessica! I think lola needs a lil bro!

Anonymous said...

I am going to go with boy!!!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I am hoping for a boy. They are the best!

Adam and Tara said...

GIRL GIRL GIRL!!

Kristin said...

I think you are having a boy. We'll see!

Brooke Hill said...

Team Jessica all the way!

Kim said...

I'm going to say girl. But only because I want Gehry to have a cute girlfriend

Jessica said...

I'm gonna have to go with Reece. Wasn't he right the first time around?

Alysha and Jason said...

Jason guesses that it is a baby boy!

Unknown said...

I'm excited for you to find out what you're having! I predict BOY. I always go with the motherly instinct. My ultrasound appointment is Monday and I am SO excited! Where are you delivering?

Cindy said...

I'm guessing a girl for no particular reason.

Mike said...

We're going for girl because fewer people guessed girl and if we're right, our odds of winning increase. How's that for logic? ;) Can't wait!