James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pregnancy brain takeover...

I put leftover pizza in the freezer
The aforementioned pizza sat in the oven for a good 20 minutes before I figured out I hadn't turned on the oven
I put the milk in the cupboard
I tell people the same stories fifteen times before I realize they've already heard it fourteen times
I forgot to put a diaper on my kid (but by some odd stroke of luck, realized my mishap before chaos ensued)
I called a friend and completely forgot why I made the call in the first place, only to wake up at 2:30 a.m. with the question I intended to ask
I left the house with a different shoe on each foot
I tore the house apart looking for the cell phone that happened to be hanging out in my hand

The point is, now probably isn't the best time to ask me to remember anything
Because I can say with confidence that I really, really will forget

Pregnant Jessica is even more nutty that normal Jessica -- and believe me, that's saying a lot

1 comments:

Camille Wheatley said...

Oh pregnancy brain! I can't tell you how many times I've diligently looked for something that was in my hand the whole time. :) I'm pretty sure that happens even when I'm not pregnant.