James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, November 4, 2010

An open thank you card...

Thank you, Sawadee, for providing me with the pad thai and pineapple chicken curry that helped me learn to love what five days of stomach flu inspires me to hate.

Thank you, Bath & Body Works, for supplying me with my Twisted Peppermint body wash.  Somehow, the pending winter seems more bearable when I smell like candy.

Thank you, Reece, for switching pillows with me since you know I sleep much better with yours.

Thank you, Brian David Mitchell, for proving my argument that the United States justice system is built to protect criminals, not victims.

Thank you, Lola, for taking an extremely rare nap on my chest this afternoon.

Thank you, "The Social Network," for helping me feel better about my almost-decision to quit facebook.

Thank you, gym, for taking me back even though I've shunned you for the past little while.

Thank you, Mama, for calling me every day even though I know you're very busy.

Thank you, Flip video recorder, for capturing my teeny, tiny baby's sweetest antics and allowing Reece and I to relive them for a few hours last night.

With all my love,

Jessica

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Like.

(Facebook has made me so lazy...)

Anonymous said...

Quit facebook - it's liberating!