James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Red-eye blues...

Tonight, Lola and I will board the Jet Blue red eye bound for JFK International.
Did I mention how much Lola hates flying now that she can move around by herself?

I'm terrified.

But I'm counting on the fact it will be worth the tears, hair pulling and complete lack of sleep.
Because people, I heart NYC.

I've already told Reece we may not return until he gives in and decides to join us.
I'm confident we could survive in a studio in Harlem.
I'd even paint myself silver and stand in Battery Park as the Statue of Liberty with a tin can in front of me.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh.my. I will be sending positive vibes your way! I cannot imagine what Emerson would do if we were on that flight. He basically cannot sleep if he's being held.

Kimba said...

good luck! my friend uses a doggy bed when she comes from boston. :) it's worked well for her.