James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Peacemaker...

I love my daughter for a million reasons, but there's one I have to highlight.

Reece and I were having a heated conversation (cough, fight, cough) Sunday morning.

(Did I really just publicly admit that my husband and I fight?  I think I might have just offended the mommy-blogging gods!)

Things became so intense, neither of us was really paying much attention to Lola, who was in Reece's arms.

Suddenly and quietly, she pulled her binky out of her mouth, looked up at her daddy, popped the binky into his mouth and grinned.

I think it means she's on my side, don't you?

4 comments:

todd and erin said...

I can't believe you guys fight. Don't you know that people who blog have no problems and just spend their lives crafting and taking pictures and cooking gourmet food? Totally kidding. I think that is awesome Lola did that. So cute. I might have to try that next time my husband doesn't agree with me.

Reddeye said...

Don't get a divorce, you're great together!

Unknown said...

Haha, great comments! I second them, that is so funny that she did that. And yes, she's totally on your side...most children choose their mom's side! :)

AJ and Cindy said...

that story is one I am sure you will tell over and over, it is so cute. and I love her piggy tails in this picture by the way!