James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A germ-infested good time...

Today, Lola and I met up with some of the girls at the Gateway for a bit of strolling, shopping, eating, sampling, and other activities chicks dig.


I'm fairly certain the Juicy Berry employees were about to chase us out with pitchforks.
Six babies plus four frozen-yogurt fanatics equals seven million sample cups and only one purchase.


In the spirit of experiencing all of Salt Lake City's diverse offerings, we hit up Discovery Gateway, the germ-infested wonderland for children of all ages.

Though I found myself squirting hand sanitizer on Lola's entire body every 10 minutes, we had a delightful time.

Lola was in heaven, mostly because the place is covered with balls of every shape, size and color.
Stop giggling.


Let's talk about serious road rage.
She may not be getting her license until she's 30.


My favorite display: the fake grocery store.
I still love my toy cash register.
Plus, I think the people at Smiths would likely frown the idea of putting a small child in the produce.


Apparently Lola is terrified of horses.
She gets that from her mama.


We're on a horse.
(Couldn't resist)


A house for my bird.


They're on a boat.
But where's T-Payne?


Best friends don't let their best friends crawl around with boogers.


We had to pay homage to the place that keeps food on our table.
When we found the KSL news desk, Lola got so excited she peed.
All over my arm.
Seriously.


You stay classy, Salt Lake City.

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

Hey, I came across your blog and just thought I would let you know I enjoy reading it :)

-Meaghan

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Love this. Where is it? Why have I never been?

AJ and Cindy said...

that was a great time, you got some fun pictures. I love the pics of the girls on the bench, so classic!

I will always remember Lola peeing on your arm and the race to find a restroom! Love our adventures :)

Brent and Anne said...

Lola's face is priceless when she's next to the horse! She is simply adorable!