James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just a Taste...

Lola loves to drink.  This we know.

Breast milk, formula, Diet Dr. Pepper, Coke, apple juice, water, smoothie, milkshake -- she'll take it all with a smile.

So when I made the mistake of placing a baby-sized sample of Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino within her reach before tossing it in the garbage, well, you can only imagine what happened.


I managed to steal it away before she got any of the actual frappuccino, but she did get a fistful of heavy whipping cream.  To the horror of the other shoppers, I grabbed that fist and sucked all the whipped cream right off.

Panic makes people do crazy things.  Well, that and a love for heavy whipping cream.

Mom of the Year Award, right here.

-----

It should be mentioned that I have never intentionally given my child any caffeinated beverage.  Chalk that one up to the grandpas and the aunts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your Lola stories, they are so funny!

siovhan said...

Hahahaha. That little girl is a CHARACTER. I love her.

Abby said...

This makes me feel okay about my chai addiction.

AJ and Cindy said...

those are the perfect size for the babies! I was so embarrassed when you sucked the whipped cream off, I don't know if I could be seen with you again.... JK :)