James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby Date...

We live in a very fertile neighborhood. 

No really, last year alone, 19 babies were born into our LDS ward.  I think 14 of them were first babies. 

This year, another 4 babies have jumped into the mix.

Like I said, baby fever.

I have loved being surrounded by other first-time moms.  I loved experiencing pregnancy with so many great friends.  I have loved comparing notes, tips, tricks and sob stories.

In short, I have no idea what I will do when we leave this place.

Today we met up with some of our buddies for a lovely baby date.  It was a beautiful day, perfect for a Jamba Juice.  Lyla and Lola got their first tastes, and I discovered Lola's new talent of drinking through a straw.


Next stop: Liberty Park.



In the words of John, Ringo, Paul and George: we get by with a little help from our friends.

4 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

such a fun day! YOu got some great pics, that group shot turned out really well! I am so glad we put them in order of their birth ;)such a great idea {pat on the back here....jk jk)

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Jess you look so skinny! Eat something. :)

Fae said...

Posts like this make me cry. I really do miss you guys. I know I say that in every comment I leave however I really mean it. Look at the fun I missed out on. Sad day.

Abby said...

ACK! How CUTE is this?! How CUTE are those BABIES?! How CUTE are YOU?!

ACK! I think I'm going to throw up because I just overdosed on cuteness.