James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Inside Jokes...

It's not uncommon to hear rolling laughter when Lola and Grandma get together.

Those two will usually hide away in a room somewhere and set up camp for their exclusive girls club.  Lucky for me, they are usually too noisy to stay hidden for long.

And when I finally track them down, I usually stumble upon a similar scene.


They never tell me what they've been talking about.  And the laughter?  That's top secret too.

Apparently they find each other hilarious.

I'm glad my girl will always have a friend in Grandma.

4 comments:

Kimba said...

this makes me smile and want to cry at the same time. :) you're so lucky.

Kristin said...

I can't get over how cute your little girl is! She is such a happy kid!!

Abby said...

That cat is freakin' huge.

Jessica and Reece said...

Abby, the cat is actually really small, it just looks huge because of the camera angle. I wouldn't let my kid play with a giant cat for fear she would get eaten.