James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm With the Drummer...

I have made it my life's mission as of late to impart my vast wisdom upon my daughter. After all, there's a good chance I will overdose on ice cream and Diet Dr. Pepper sometime in the near future.

We've been working on some new tricks over the past few days. Some involve a hula hoop, others a flaming baton of fire. But my personal favorite is the belly drum.

Take a peek:




For those of you who have kids, do you ever just look at them and think to yourself that nothing could possibly be more entertaining?

That though crosses my mind about 428,389,29o,379 times a day.

Now I'm off to work on our next trick: stealing money from daddy's wallet.

4 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute and smart! I love it! Takes after me of course. :)

Shara Parker Park said...

So cute! I just love how happy she is all the time. You are such a good mother!

AJ and Cindy said...

that is so precious! I love Lola's little smile!

Esplins said...

She's adorable! I love how little things like that make us so proud.