James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hop, Hop, Hop...


The Easter Bunny visited our apartment a week early this year since Mommy and Daddy will be in San Francisco next weekend.

(I know, I'm a horrible mother. I'm leaving my child for the first time on Easter weekend. Just thinking about it gives me the beginnings of a heart attack)

Since Lola has been such a good girl (and mama is plagued with unhealthy amounts of guilt), the Bunny supplied her with some serious loot.


 She wasted no time in diving in to check it out.







Inside, she found binkys (which are so big they make her gag -- way to drop the ball Easter Bunny), a baby toothbrush for her two (soon to be three) little chompers, a book, strawberry puffs and a new noisy toy.  She quickly gave her stamp of approval.





The best part of the chick basket?  The grass stuff used to make it look more full.  Lola and the cats battled it out for that gem.






Being the dental enthusiast she is, Lola immediately tested out her toothbrush.


Mama threatened to take it all away if she didn't smile for a picture in her Easter outfit.  She cooperated for literally 2 seconds, but it was enough to get a few shots.  She's become quite the diva lately, and the fascinating fake grass proved to be quite the distraction.




Utah decided to grace us with gorgeous weather, perfect for celebrating.  We headed outside for a few more pictures, but Lola does not perform well under direct sunlight.




Happy early Easter from Reece, Jessica and the top of Lola's head.








10 comments:

Cindy said...

I love Lola's adorable Easter outfit. Do they make it in my size ;).

Amy said...

My goodness you have a beautiful child. Happy Easter to you! And enjoy your trip next weekend. :)

Jessica said...

So, so cute! Happy Easter!

steph said...

I had a wonderful dream last night that I got to see you guys. Lola's hair was in beautiful ringlets that went to her shoulders. Though she wasn't as cute in my dream as she is in real life.

I'm jealous of her Easter spoils.

AJ and Cindy said...

I love the pics of Lola playing in her grass! Sounds like she got some fun things from the Easter Bunny-lucky girl!

PS..we were on our way to Provo and drove by your complex when you were taking those pictures! I am glad to see the result of them :)

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu visiting your blog

Brooke Peterson said...

Such a cute baby. Happy "early" Easter Lola. xo Aunt Brooke

Emily said...

oh her easter outfit is fab. just plain fab. Where in the world did you get that top?? please tell me I can buy one like it and that you didn't make it??? seriously though, I need a top like that for my girl. :)

Jessica and Reece said...

Emily the outfit is from Target! I'm going back today to buy several more like it because they are so cheap and fabulous!

Emily said...

Yay! I'm going today! Thanks Jess!