James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Sundance Kid...

Sundance has always been one of my favorite Utah County hangouts. It always provided the perfect escape for me during my college years when Provo got too... well, Provoish. And who doesn't like to see Robert Redford at about 100 years old without makeup on?

I've taken it upon myself to make sure Lola experiences all that is cool in Utah while we still live in Utah, so today we bundled up and headed up Provo Canyon to pay a visit to Mr. Redford himself.






Lola is lucky to have two of her great aunts (Kim and Eileen) and two 2nd cousins (Chayce and Lalia) in town, so we got to hang out with them, along with Grandma and Grandpa Rogers and Auntie Kelly.








Lola's verdict? Two thumbs up.

Sundance never fails to impress.



4 comments:

Abby said...

Wait. I'm confused. You liked it, but it never fails to disappoint? Did you MEAN to say that? ;)

At any rate, Park City is one of my top three favorite places on the planet, so as you can guess, I'm pretty much at the peak of jealousy right now.

Jessica and Reece said...

Ha! Abby you are so right! I wrote this post at like, midnight, so I MEANT to say it never fails to impress. I will change it now.

Hayley said...

I'm so glad to see that blanket was the blanket of choice for the Sundance trip. Nice to see it's getting good use!

Jessica and Reece said...

Hayley, we use that blanket for EVERYTHING. It's so nice and long, and it's the only one that will keep our long Lola swaddled. Best blanket ever, hands down.