James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, November 6, 2009

Flying Solo...

Tonight, I'm at my parent's house in Lindon with Lola.

Tonight, Reece is at our apartment in Salt Lake City with our cats.

Tonight, I went to dinner with my Mom and my Aunt.

Tonight, Reece probably ate ice cream out of the carton while studying for the GMAT.

Tonight, I read Lola a book and kissed her goodnight.

Tonight, Reece asked me to kiss her on his behalf.

Tonight, my phone died, so I had to say goodnight to Reece on Google Chat.

Tonight, Reece told me to kiss our girl again for him, so she wouldn't forget how much her daddy loves her.

Tonight, I'm laying in bed, alone, listening to my daughter snore (she really is Reece's kid) and wishing it was tomorrow already so I would have someone else to be a parent with again.

1 comments:

Kimba said...

The few times I've gone to Utah by myself, I am always reminded how lucky I am to not be a single parent. It would be SO hard. It's possible, obviously, but it's so much easier knowing you have someone to help, and commiserate with. :) Have fun in Lindon!