James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sick Day...

I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and a sore throat.

If there's one thing I'll admit, it's that I turn into a complete baby when I feel the slightest bit under the weather. You can see how this would be problematic, considering I have an actual baby to take care of now.

The last 12 hours have been filled with this:



Nauseating amounts of this:



All of this within arm's reach:



And about a gallon of this:



All the while, my angel girl did this:



So that I could do a lot of wallowing, like this:



Here's to hoping this ridiculous cold goes away by tomorrow so I can go back to smooching her:



Blah.

5 comments:

Emily said...

No fun at all. I got sick just a few weeks after having Natalie. I remember my mom saying, "Now you'll really understand why being a mom is the hardest job in the world!! It's a 24/7 job!" Yeah, that made me feel a WHOLE lot better. :) I hope your sore throat is gone in the morning! I hear gargling with warm salt water can help kill off a cold... yuck, but maybe it helps?? Feel better!

Jessica said...

Sad! Feel better soon!

Abby said...

Lame.

Well, at least you know it's not that stinkin' pig flu.

Amy said...

ugh. I'm so sorry!

tara said...

poor thing! I'm sorry..I hope you get feeling better soon! Just bring little darlin' over to me, so you can rest ;)