James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tummy Time...

I am a tummy sleeper, meaning I sleep best when I'm on my stomach. Perhaps it's because I'm also a drooler, and I find that my pillow is extremely absorbent.

Gross? Yes. But I'm all about honesty here.

I almost died when I was pregnant, because it's nearly impossible for me to get comfortable in any other position. Not that being pregnant is comfortable anyway, but I often found myself wishing I had one of those pregnancy massage tables. You know, the ones that have the nice hole cut out for the belly. I even searched ebay once, but alas, I came out empty handed.

My daughter inherited many things from me. She talks nonstop. She screams when she's hungry. Heck, she has my eyes.

She did NOT, however, inherit my love for tummy time.




Poor child.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Eh, can't win 'em all.

Kimba said...

Wy hated it too, until he learned to roll. Then that was where he slept and played! Don't give up on her yet, she may still be a mommy's girl, in this case! :)

I'm a half tummy sleeper, and almost died as well. That was one of the best parts about hanging out after I'd had him, sleeping any way I wanted! :)

Jordan Ormond said...

Ah, that brings back memories.

Logical Libby said...

Meg hates it too. Afterwards she always shuns us like we tried to beat her with sticks.