James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ruined...

Thanks a lot Max Hall, for opening your big mouth and ruining a perfectly sweet victory over the Utes.

Click HERE if you don't know what I'm so mad about.

TWO THUMBS DOWN.

Sounds to me like someone is still bitter about forgetting which team he was supposed to be playing for during last year's game.

In other news, I pretty much ruined the big rivalry game this year by completely forgetting the importance of the game day wardrobe.




The one day out of the entire year when BYU students past, present and future are banned from wearing the color red, and what do I put on?

Mommy brain strikes again. My co-workers (all Ute fans) wouldn't let me forget it.

That, and I live in Salt Lake City. Wearing blue around here is pretty much a death wish.

6 comments:

Alexis said...

I must disagree with you on this one. That comment perfected the win for me. Last year, they freaking poured beer on his family and some dude walked around with a blown up doll that said Max Hall's mom on it and pretended to have sex with it everywhere he went. Screw Utes! I would be equally pissed.

Hayley said...

Max Hall = Ugh! And he's the one calling people "classless."

Did you ever find the lucky onesie?

Marissa Waddell said...

I'm with Alexis. I love Max Hall for saying that! BYU fans can be classless, too, but Utah fans truly set the bar lower and lower every year.

Anonymous said...

I personally love your game day attire...we may get you to the red side yet!

ECR said...

I can only say he is dead on... I agree with every word!

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Nice coat...