James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Exhaustion...

Okay, I'm going to come right out and say it.

I'm absolutely burned out. Exhausted. Weak. Faint. Insert other synonyms here.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm still trying to kick this cold for good.

Maybe it's the fact that my kid has decided she hates sleep and openly rebels against it all day long.

Maybe it's the fact that I went to see Paranormal Activity this week and can't sleep much myself.

All I know is, I've never been so happy to see Reece come through our front door.

I think it might be time for a vacation. Or a good cry. Somehow I think the latter will come first.

In other news, I pulled out a sling that I got at one of my showers and tried to put Lo in it so I could get some things done.

The result was slightly hilarious:





My poor baby is getting too big.

5 comments:

Kimba said...

I can't believe you haven't done it until now! I loved mine. :) Don't worry! This was the EXACT time Wy was having sleep issues, and the exact time my dental lady was like "oh, don't worry, it gets so much better!". And then it totally did. You need a good cry, and some chocolate. STAT! :)

Brianne said...

Jess, she is so adorable. She really looks so precious in the sling. The sling totally saved me on Alexa. She loved that thing. It would put her to sleep every time without fail. Awesome, I tell you, just plain Awesome! Alexa is also having sleeping issues, she is rebelling against naps (a.k.a. no naps at all, all day) lately, and it is killing me. I don't know how much longer I can handle it. She's only 1 you know, she won't be giving up her daily naps if I can help it. :) (too bad those babies are really the ones in charge, huh?)

Unknown said...

Why in the world would you go see Paranormal Activity! I wont be able to sleep tonight just because I mentioned the name! I don't do scary movies. I will def ban them all when we have children, I wont be able to handle being home alone with them, being scared to death!

Abby said...

Diddo what Kim said, only add to that a Diet Dr. Pepper. Or, heck, go all out, get a REAL Dr. Pepper!

And put on a nice pair of earrings. You'll feel better.

Unknown said...

your baby looks adorable in the sling!! lol, i wore mine even when my babies had thier heart monitors with them, it helped so much to be able to use my arms for something other than to carry a baby, lol.
as for the movie, aahhh, i thought i was the only person on the earth that was freaked out at night because of it, lol, lol. even the ice maker is scaring me at night now, lol

after a good cry and a nap afterwards, you will feel much better, hang in there!