James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Red Handed...

I was changing Lola's diaper this evening when Reece called to me from the other room. When I returned, I discovered my daughter getting fresh with her singing seahorse.




When I confronted her about this risky business, all she had to say for herself was this:



I went out to the front room to inform her father, who began laughing immediately. I followed his glance and saw this:





What am I going to do with her?

8 comments:

Kimba said...

Oooh! Just love her to pieces! :) I can't wait to play with her!

Cindy said...

Too cute, and too funny.

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Love it.

Julie Radmall said...

Lola is SO adorable!!! Autumn is loving to suck on things, too- especially her fists.

Unknown said...

Just love here. That's all you can do :)

Abby said...

Her first boyfriend is a little femmy.


Just sayin'.

tara said...

She is the offspring of you and reece ya know ;) this is hilarious and so adorable.

Amy said...

ground her till she's 23. It's the only solution.

Of course this is all your fault, what do you expect when you allow her to live with her significant others at such a young age? :)