James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Coat Weather...

Every winter, I start to get excited. The obvious reason would be the holidays, which, don't get me wrong, are great.

But the real reason I start to get that tickly feeling in my stomach has more to do with what awaits me in my closet than what awaits me outside.

I love coats. LOVE them.

When we got married, Reece literally could not understand how my coat collection could take up an entire closet. We didn't have nearly enough room to house them all, so they lived in my old closet at my parents' house until it got cold enough to rescue them.

Every year, I convince myself that I need a new one. Maybe that's because every year, the coat selection gets even more tempting.

Today I discovered that the only thing I love more than picking out coats for myself is picking out coats for Lola.

Check this out:




Poor Reece. Looks like he'll have to store his clothes at his parent's house from now on.

14 comments:

Marissa Waddell said...

WOW, that coat is gorgeous! (and Lola is, too)

Jaclyn said...

Well that is just the most adorable coat I've ever seen! Cute coat for a cute baby!

Kimba said...

cute! i just bought a coat for wy for utah. HOLY CRAP it's cute. we need to get these two together. :)

Serena said...

Does that coat come in my size?? I LOVE coats too. I own a lot. Although, I have a coat closet. :-)

Amy said...

Dude, that kid is CUTE!

Unknown said...

ohh that is a beautiful coat!!! my girls are too old for cute coats like that, but your baby looks gorgeous in it!!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

I am not a coat girl but I am definitely a sweater girl. I love buying, shopping for, and wearing sweaters. I love being bundled up in the winter. I love that sweaters make me feel cute and fashionable instead of like a giant marshmallow.

AJ and Cindy said...

good choice on the coat, it is perfect and so cute on Lola!! I hope you are happy with your decision lol

Sarah said...

You're right it is a cute coat. I love Lola's pirate face in the second picture. Arrgghh matey.

Brianne said...

Now that is one CUTE coat! LOVE it! I always find myself wanting a new coat every year too, except now I am not as convincing to Mark. I wonder if it has anything to do with living in CALIFORNIA??? :) hey, we still visit Utah in the wintertime...

Unknown said...

That coat is perfect! haha, I think it's a great idea...I wish cory could store all of his dang BYU sweatshirts at his parents house.!. :)

Abby said...

and yes, i must know where you obtained that coat.

Emily said...

Adorable! I love it!! Where is it from!? Do they have matching mom coats!?!

Jessica and Reece said...

Old Navy, my friends. The best part: All outerwear was 50% off. And I got another 20% for using my Banana Republic card. This coat cost me $11. Best. Purchase. Ever.