James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sad...

My baby is sad.

Her nose is stuffy, she doesn't want to nurse, she's tired but she won't sleep and she's looking to me to make it better.

The problem is, I'm sad too.

There's nothing more heartbreaking than watching your little person suffer, and knowing there's not much you can do about it.

So for now, I'll just keep singing and rocking and kissing and snuggling, and hope it's enough to chase the cold away.

4 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

oh no :( Poor Lola. I am sorry she is not well, I hope we didn't pass it on to her. Have you tried nasal drops? Those helped Lyla a lot. It is so sad to see your baby suffer :( :(

Amy said...

Ugh. Feel better soon!

Serena said...

Poor girl, I have the cold too! Hope she feels better soon!

Unknown said...

that's exactly how sad i get when my babies are sick...

hope you both feel better soon.